Abbas Al Roqai Acrylic Art Square
Abbas Al Roqai (1967), is a Saudi artist born in Qatif with a Bachelors Degree in Art Education.
- His art is a reflection of women from his native Qatif wearing the colorful traditional dress that is a part of his memories. Whereas women across the country now dress in mostly black. Whether they are in the marketplace, village, or farm, women are almost always depicted by him in a group. Al Roqai also draws his inspiration mostly from his four daughters. He has also received many awards, locally, and internationally. And his participation also includes the following:
- Qatif Social Service Center’s Exhibitions
- General Presidency of Youth Welfare’s Exhibitions and Competitions
- Saudi Contemporary Art’s Competition
- Arts Group, Syria
- Sevenfold Exhibition in Riyadh and Doha
- Alwan Group’s Exhibitions
Browse our Art Gallery for additional artworks here.