Nada Farhat, Windows Of Arabia
Nada Farhat, Windows Of Arabia is a mixed media artwork done on ceramic tile. It is mounted on a dark wooden frame and is ready to display. It is one of a series of three on ‘Windows Of Arabia’ done by Nada Farhat.
An artist originally from Saudi Arabia, Nada Farhat currently lives in Boston, MA
Her education includes a Bachelors degree in Medicine and Surgery from King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia, 2004. She is also a Fulbright Scholarship Nominee and a candidate for a Master of Arts in Communication Management from Emerson College, Boston, MA
Commissioned Projects in Saudi Arabia.
- Commissioned artwork for HRH King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Washington D.C. 2008
- ARAMCO hospital main entrance wall mural in collaboration with Saudi Artist Ibrahim Fallatah Dhahran, KSA
- Sultan bin Abdul-Aziz Science & Technology Center building artworks Khobar, KSA
- King Faisal University Girls’ Medical building artworks Dammam, KSA
- KPMG office artworks in collaboration with Saudi Artist Hussein Al-Mohasen
- Schlumberger Research Center building main lobby Artwork in collaboration with Saudi Artist Hussein Al- Mohasen
- Nada also coordinates and teaches art workshops and classes to all ages in and out of the Kingdom.
Artwork available in the gallery.
- Solo show “The Lost Arab World”; Inma Gallery, Saudi Arabia 2002,
Artik Gallery; Vienna, Austria 2003
- Solo show “The Collection of the Desert Dew”; Idrak Co.,
Saudi Arabia 2004
- Solo show “To My Father”; Desert Designs, Saudi Arabia 2006
- Solo show “The Collection of the Desert Dew II”;
American Embassy, Saudi Arabia 2006
- Solo show “Merging of the Seasons”; Saudi Arabia 2007
- Ambassador’s Award exhibition, Berlin 2007
- Emerson College, Boston, MA, USA 2008
- Duquesne University, Pennsylvania, USA 2009
- She is the winner of The Recipient of the Ambassador’s Award sponsored by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2007
Charities Supported by Nada are:
- Journey Forward
- Lupus Foundation
- Alley Theater
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Sanad Children’s Cancer Support Society