Seema Al Abdulhai
Seema Al Abdulhai is born in Qatif Saudi Arabia, 1981
• Masters Degree in Internal Design, from the International Virtual University, U.K. in 2008.
• Graduated from King Faisal University in Dammam in 2004 (Internal Architectural Design).
• Vice president precedent of the Art group board in Qatif.
• A member of the Saudi fine art association.
• Also a member of fine art group in Dammam and Al Jouf and the Arabic handwriting group in Qatif.
• (From over the shelves) exhibition at Social development center in Qatif and its second part at Atelier Jeddah in 2009.
• (Kharbshat Al Rooh) dual exhibition in Qatif in 2009.
• The Four exhibition in Desert designs in Al-Khobar in 2010.
• (Colours Shrine) exhibition in Vancouver-Canada-7 Second step in Al-Khober October 2012.
• Infantellina Contemporary Exhibition in Berlin 2013.
• (Aroma Istanbul) International Painting Exhibition in Turkey 2013.
• 15th Asian Biennale in Bangladesh 2012. • Stamp 1 Exhibition in Bahrain 2012.
• The ministry of high education exhibition in Czech Republic in 2011.
• Saudi Cultural forum in Kuwait and Turkmenistan in 2011.
• 4-Al khorafi International Biennale for Arab Contemporary Art 2010.
• The Saudi exhibition in Kazakhstan in 2010.
• Bahrain society for culture & art exhibition in Bahrain in 2009.
• Creativity and continuity forum in Morocco in 2009.
• Limited Edition 3 in Jeddah 2014
• Mostly Visible exhibition organized by Athr Gallery & curated by Ashraf Fayadh in Jeddah 2013.
• Bashayer exhibition- The Sanad Association Chrity2011.
• Exhibition (31st) in Dhahran 2010.
• Exhibition of Qatif’s collective fine art group, number 11 in Qatif’s club hall in 2010.
• Alqudus in the eyes of the artist exhibition in Riyadh and Alqudus exhibition in Al Madina Al Monawarra in 2009.
• Alssafeer (The third) art contest exhibition in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Riyadh in 2009.
• 1362.45 km art exhibition at Atelier Jeddah in 2009.